The newest free update for Trove, Crystal Combat, is launching today on PC! The gamigo group is excited to announce that PC players of the voxel MMO, Trove, can now explore the wonders of Geode’s Topside, with console versions coming in early 2019.
The update contains three new procedurally-generated Topside worlds, that are more challenging than anything else on the planet Geode. The Cerise Sandsea, Hollow Dunes, and Weathered Wasteland offer exciting adventures, but perilous dangers also await the players in these three new biomes. The monsters on Geode’s Topside are tough and shrouded in Darkness. It is up to players to gain new Crystal Equipment and Cosmic Gems to harness the power of Light to overcome these fiendish foes.
Players will combat the forces of shadow in five-star dungeons that present a new type of timed dungeon challenge. The faster these dungeons are taken down, the better the rewards!
The Crystal Combat update for Trove is now available on the PC. More information about Trove can be found here.
Features in Trove:
- sandbox MMO with RPG, action and building mechanics
- countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies of all sizes and shapes
- procedurally-generated voxel worlds and dungeons
- 16 individual cubular character classes
- unlimited creative freedom to build worlds, player homes and items
- and it`s free to play!