Hamburg, June 22, 2022 – gamigo is announcing a new day will dawn in its popular voxel-based MMO, Trove: Starting on June 28, 2022, Trovians playing on PC can begin exploring the “Sunrise” update, which includes the new Solarion class, the new Sundered Uplands biome, Ultimate Bosses in new 5 Star Dungeons, and much more!
The new Solarion class works as a servant of the Sun Goddess to smite enemies through a combination of their bow for long-range attacks and a pet phoenix that rushes in with fast and fierce melee attacks. This fired-up class uses their Phoenix Radiance passive ability to increase their attack rate and gain energy to summon a pet phoenix to aid in battle. When the phoenix is slain, a self-healing egg will spawn and explode once its max health is reached. And from the egg’s ashes, the Solarion’s phoenix will rise again to aid their master once more!
Additional abilities for the Solarion include Solar Flare – a charged explosive shot that damages enemies over time – and Guiding Light – summoned pillars that damage enemies and heals friendly targets within their area. Their Ultimate Prismatic Blast deals damage to enemies surrounding the Solarion while stacking damage buffs up to 5 times. Once their energy is depleted, their Ultimate will stop.
Now that we’re well acquainted with the Solarion, it’s time to introduce players to Trove’s newest biome, Sundered Uplands. Trovians that reach Uber-1 Adventure Worlds can explore this biome’s unique upper and lower levels, but it’ll primarily be found in Uber-7 Adventure Worlds and will certainly give them more of a challenge than neighboring biomes. Be mindful that both levels aren’t created equal as the Irradiant Sky Giants build and expand land stolen from down below. This tips the balance of power in their favor, resulting in a biome filled with many challenges:
- Don’t Look Down: The Cloud Layer is filled with rich resources the Irradiant Sky Giants have stolen from below, which Trovians will want to mine. The Ashen Wastes, on the other hand, are not as pleasant seeing how the fallout of the group’s reckless deeds festers and grows in strength down there.
- Clipped Wings: Don’t expect to fly around as you please as the Sundered Uplands is covered in a Flight Suppression Field to deliver a permanent NO FLY ZONE. Although, there’s a rumor that Fungi Scrollpeddler may have something to help free Trovians from this debuff. You did not hear that from us, though!
- Dangerous Dungeons: Dungeons will appear in both the top and bottom layers of Sundered Uplands. Special 5-star dungeons will spawn to offer more of a challenge as Trovians face off against one of the new Ultimate Bosses in addition to other new enemies.
With so many dangers ahead, Trovians will not be fighting with their backs against the wall as they can head to Fungal Outposts to gain access to Personal Chests, Flask Refillers, Loot Collectors, Fungi Adventures, and a variety of merchants. The new Crystal Gems can also be used to improve a Trovians’ gear to help them fight off the numerous monsters lurking in the Sundered Uplands.
Trove’s Sunrise update will be available for free on PC on June 28, 2022 and will be available on PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch this summer.
For more information, please visit the following links:
- Website: https://www.trionworlds.com/trove/en/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TroveGame
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trovegame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trovegame
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/trovegame
- Twitch: http://twitch.tv/gamigogames
- Discord: https://discord.gg/VqFgpu4Fyz
About gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The group’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as Fiesta Online, Trove and Aura Kingdom and mobile games like Fantasy Town and Heroes of Twilight. Counting more than 400 employees, gamigo group is one of the largest players in the gaming industry. Besides its German locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Austin and Bellevue (US), and in Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries gamigo Inc. operating as “WildTangent”, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Publishing GmbH and KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. The gamigo group strives to grow organically as well as through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets. The gamigo group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more about gamigo group at https://corporate.gamigo.com/. Learn more about MGI at https://mgi-se.com/.