Hamburg, June 24th, 2021 –gamigo’s thrilling new 4 vs 4 multiplayer online game Skydome will exit its closed beta phase on July 14th and be open for all fans of strategic MOBA gameplay on both Glyph, gamigo’s own online platform, as well as on Steam.
Skydome has seen thousands of thrilling online matches in its ongoing closed beta phase since April of this year and is now gearing up to open its distinctive battle experience to all audiences next month.
In preparation for Early Access, the game will also start offering a selection of exclusive Founder Packs on Steam, right at the start of the Steam summer sale going live today. These not only give fans the opportunity to get a selection of exclusive content at a hefty discount right from the get-go, but will also contain a full week of head start founder access, starting July 7th, before the official Early Access start on July 14th. The game’s closed beta servers will be wiped before the founder access phase, offering a clean slate for Early Access.
Various Founder Packs are available, including three unique new Champions, each with their own special towers and abilities, as well as exclusive Founder Skins and badges. A further new champion will be added to the roster with the start of the Early Access.
With its unparalleled gameplay mix of tower defense and MOBA, Skydome displays a fresh take on arena battles, with a strong focus on defensive strategies in its a 4 vs 4 matches.
In Skydome, players delve right into fast-paced action matches in isometric 3D, with thrilling challenges waiting around every corner. Depending on each playstyle, players can craft elaborate defensive team strategies or face the battle head-on by utilizing special intervention skills to sabotage their opponents. Deathmazes, magic portals, and time manipulation are all part of a player’s toolset to become the ultimate champion in this epic tower-defense battle arena.
- A roster of diverse Champions, each with their own unique skills and personal towers
- Fast-paced, isometric 3D action strategy gameplay
- Players can deploy walls and towers to fortify their map
- Use of intervention skills to directly disrupt enemy defenses
- MOBA-style jungle areas with unique boss monsters
- Invasion System: Defeat waves of monsters invading your territory and fight your enemies by utilizing buffs, extra troops and more
- 4 vs 4 Multiplayer Matches: team up with your friends to outsmart your competition
- Seasonal ranking system on release date
gamigo and developer Kinship Entertainment will continue to provide ample content throughout the different launch phases of the game and after release. Over time, they will provide players with new gameplay elements, additional Champions, maps and much more. Players can keep up to date via the game's official website.