Hamburg, October 27, 2022 – Halloween is nearly here, but boys and girls of all ages don’t have to wait to play a few tricks and earn tons of delicious treats! That’s because gamigoween has returned once again to give players of gamigo games plenty to do during the spookiest season of the year.
Whether players enjoy gamigo games on PC, console, or mobile, there’s something for everyone this gamigoween:
- Trove – Shadow’s Eve returns with new quests, collectibles, and buffs while also bringing back fan favorites like the Wolves’ Den, Pumpkin Dungeons, and more!
- Fantasy Town – Join a special in-game event filled with new spooky characters, Jack O’ Lanterns, and plenty of candy!
- Wizard101 – Wizards are in for a spooky good time as Halloween has returned to the Spiral! Take on frightening Halloween quests, procure petrifying pets, collect creepy cards, and check out other fang-tastic items.
- Aura Kingdom – Players can enjoy this year's Halloween event after seeking out Alice in the Oblitus Wood, she will offer a quest to unveil a mystery. What… or who is behind the laughter that comes from nearby?
- Fiesta Online – While major towns get decorated for the occasions, Sir Gourd van Pumpkin invites players to beat his Maze of Madness. Halloween Reward Tickets wait for them as a reward. On top of that, Horror Candy with unexpected effects can be created.
- Shaiya – Zombies and ghosts haunt several PvP maps. To deal with this supernatural infestation, players can go on quests and collect items by battling monsters and their bosses. In addition, a new dungeon has appeared in Boltagate.
- Rift – The Autumn Harvest has returned with quest givers located in the Meridian and Sanctum. Daily and weekly quests can be completed to earn event currency, which can then be redeemed for all kinds of spooky rewards such as mounts, pets, accessories, and much more!
Gamigo will also be hosting its annual #gamigoween stream on Twitch on Monday, October 31 at 18:00 CET / 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT. The stream will highlight some of the Halloween-themed content across multiple games along with giveaways gamers would certainly not want to miss!
For more information, please visit the following links:
- Website: https://www.gamigo.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gamigo
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gamigo.group
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gamigogroup/
About gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The group’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as Fiesta Online, Trove and Aura Kingdom and mobile games like Fantasy Town and Heroes of Twilight. Counting more than 400 employees, gamigo group is one of the largest players in the gaming industry. Besides its German locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Austin and Bellevue (US), and in Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries gamigo Inc. operating as “WildTangent”, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Publishing GmbH and KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. The gamigo group strives to grow organically as well as through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets. The gamigo group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more about gamigo group at https://corporate.gamigo.com/. Learn more about MGI at https://mgi-se.com/.