The Free For All (FFA) event, introduced in February, takes place on a specific map called The Void. Now, based on the feedback and suggestions of the Shaiya players, gamigo adds several new functionalities to this mode:
- Players can either enter alone or as a group of up to seven members. They will stay with their party until the end.
- FFA will be available at different and new times - Battles will now take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, or Sundays
- New maps will be added to FFA
- If characters are level 80, Azzin will still transport them to the event map once the FFA event is running. As a level 15, 30, or 60 character, the Travel Agents will move them to the event which will take place on the respective Desert Spa map.
- To make things a little bit more… thrilling, names, ranks and costumes will not be visible anymore to anyone outside of the party!
- Dispel potions can now be used infinitely - so that players will not run out of juice in the middle of a battle.
- Players are now able to accept multiple quests asking to defeat enemies and they will all count at the same time!
Many other player suggestions were added to the event and are accessible starting today. Are you ready?
For more information on Shaiya, please visit the following links:
- Website: https://shaiya.aeriagames.com/
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/shaiyaus
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Shaiya.AeriaGames/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShaiyaEN
About gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The group’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as Fiesta Online, Trove and Aura Kingdom and mobile games like Fantasy Town and Heroes of Twilight. Counting more than 400 employees, gamigo group is one of the largest players in the gaming industry. Besides its German locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Austin and Bellevue (US), and in Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries gamigo Inc. operating as “WildTangent”, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Publishing GmbH, and KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. The gamigo group strives to grow organically as well as through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets. The gamigo group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more about gamigo group at https://corporate.gamigo.com/. Learn more about MGI at https://mgi-se.com/.