The following adventures await all Messengers in patch 39:
- Football Event: Does springtime beckon you to take a trip to the soccer field to show off your ball skills? Future champions should then participate in this quest where they can win a brand-new title and a head and body costume!
- Easter Event: The Easter Bunny has left a present for all Messengers: Find two new quests in Kaslow in order to get a title, a costume and some very cool consumables.
- Mother's Day Event: Mother's Day is just around the corner, so it's time to show some love to all the hardworking and loving moms out there! Talk to Jodo in Kaslow to commit to this wonderful task!
- Sprite King Smulca – Highland Sanctuary: Smulca has several challenges for the players. Messengers should get ready for new rewards, sprites and also new maps and quests!
- Quill Expansion: Enter the Holy King's Tomb and defeat the bosses to receive four new Quill books to teach you about the life of old monsters. Messengers should get them to grow stronger!
- Multiverse Drifter: Players can meet NPC Erwin in Kaslow and he will give them some buffs. Three times per day, Messengers can redeem a buff to increase some of their stats for three hours. However, pay attention: Depending on their level, the buff will be different!
- Practice Dummy: Ever wanted to test your skills but don’t want to fight an opponent that can hurt you? Now you can! Head to the military zones in Kaslow, Ilya or Jale and test your damage effects with different combos and equipment.
- Refinement: The interface for Refinement was improved. Now you can see all available enchantments and get a preview of the result.
For more information, please visit the following links:
- Website: https://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/grandfantasia
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandFantasia.Official/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AeriaGF
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grand.fantasia/
About gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The group’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as Fiesta Online, Trove and Aura Kingdom and mobile games like Fantasy Town and Heroes of Twilight. Counting more than 400 employees, gamigo group is one of the largest players in the gaming industry. Besides its German locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Austin and Bellevue (US), and in Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries gamigo Inc. operating as “WildTangent”, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Publishing GmbH and KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. The gamigo group strives to grow organically as well as through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets. The gamigo group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more about gamigo group at https://corporate.gamigo.com/. Learn more about MGI at https://mgi-se.com/.