The latest patch 88 for Aura Kingdom offers the following content, among others:
- New Dungeon “Bond – Otherworld Link (Duo)”: The villagers have always warned that the swamp of Candeo is dangerous and is filled with numerous criminals lurking in the dark. Unaware that the danger now comes from another unknown dimension, enemies of humanity have managed to penetrate and conquer the core of Candeo. Trust and careful teamwork with a partner are the key to establishing a bond with the other on this broken plane and emerging victorious.
- Lancer class: Adjustments for the Lancer like damage coefficients for various skills, left and right mastery, and the Envoy Path have been improved.
The Prism Collection and Anti-Epidemic Attack events will be removed with the next patch, so players are encouraged to check them out before they are retired!
For more information, please visit the following links:
- Website: https://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuraKingdom/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuraKingdom
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AuraKingdomAeria
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aurakingdom/
About gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The group’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as Fiesta Online, Trove and Aura Kingdom and mobile games like Fantasy Town and Heroes of Twilight. Counting more than 400 employees, gamigo group is one of the largest players in the gaming industry. Besides its German locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Austin and Bellevue (US), and in Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries gamigo Inc. operating as “WildTangent”, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Publishing GmbH, and KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. The gamigo group strives to grow organically as well as through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets. The gamigo group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more about gamigo group at https://corporate.gamigo.com/. Learn more about MGI at https://mgi-se.com/.